Create a grand gathering with the Abbey Road hall buffet. Crafted of poplar solids with birch veneers, this piece features a porcelain white finish and a Churchill brown top. Heavy distressing with spatter and water spots add character. This hall buffet has concave corners with applied moldings, a cut out base, two outside wooded doors with two adjustable shelves behind each, two center doors with one adjustable shelf behind each, and two full extension drawers including a felt lined top drawer, all accented with antique pewter bail and knob custom hardware. Reminiscent of English antiques, Abbey Road recreates the charming beauty of times past.
Dimensions: W76 x D15 x H42
Weight: 224 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids w/ Birch Veneers
- Finish: Porcelain White Finish w/ Churchill Brown Tops
- Dimensions: W76 x D15 x H42
- Box Dimensions: W80 x D19 x H47
- Weight: 224 lbs.
- Cubes: 39.89
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawwer Guides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Inteiror Drawers
- Solid Wood Framed Drawer Moldings
- Features 2 Drawers w/ Silver Tray in Top Drawer
- Has 4 Doors w/ 2 Adj Shelves Behind Each
- 1 Adj Shelf Behind Center Doors
- Antique Pewter Bail & Knob Custom Hardware
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.