1. This outstanding 100% solid wood Collection features Parota wood native to Mexico and South America.
2. Featuring quality hand crafted construction features like butterfly joinery, tongue and groove joints and steel brackets inserted at the bottom of the top to ensure long lasting service and beauty.
3. Clear lacquer coating allows the natural character and beauty of the wood grain show through.
4. Mortise and tenon case construction on all pieces.
5. Bar features on working side: dry sink, two utility drawers with metal glides, storage behind two door, and bottle rack. Also features metal foot rest.
6. Barstools feature a comfortable seat.
7. IFD866MIRR-BAR may hold 22 wine glasses, also features bevel glass and and a functional shelf to hold more bottles or more glasses.
8. Solid wood drawers feature English dovetailed drawers and ball bearing glides.
1. Beautiful solid wood offers lifetime value and beauty.
2. Solid wood joinery used in quality hand crafted furniture making.
3. Beautiful natural Two toned wood shows through protective clear lacquer coating which is durable and easy to clean.
4. This type of joinery has been used for years in quality furniture making. Ensures stability and durability on every piece.
5. Bar with good storage capacity is convenient and functional.
6. Confortable seating to last a life time
7. Makes for a great complement to the bar great functionality and look.
8. English dovetailed drawers add durability and ball bearing glides ensure a smooth operation on drawers.
- Built with 100% solid Parota wood on tops and mango wood from renewable sources on the rest of the case piece Seven-step, stain finish add depth to the wood grain Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability on all pieces Hand-wrought iron brackets add value Adjustable 24"-30" seat height on stools
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.