- 39" Kitchen Island
- Built with Parota wood on tops and Mango wood on the rest of the case piece. This type of wood has a natural two-tone that offers unique character in its variations of tone and depth.
- Knots on the solid wood surface are a natural marking that make each piece of lumber unique. Varying wood grain, wood tone and knots also add character to the wood's appearance without affecting the stability or integrity of the wood.
- Solid wood construction elements on tops include hand carved butterfly joints and finger joint construction between slabs.
- Seven-step, lacquer finish add depth to wood grain.
- Drawer fronts include hand inserted rust finish nails and cast-iron pulls.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensure stability and durability on all pieces.
- One generous size drawer, two fixed shelves, and towel hanger.
- Cast iron pulls with non-chip finish.
- Hidden casters.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.