Vintage styling on a simple frame.
Lennox's scalloped arms create an interesting profile and give it a touch of art-deco flair. Outlined in welt cording, the sleek frame is balanced by plush boxed cushions and tapered wood legs. This transitional style is carefully upholstered on a durable frame to seat you comfortably for years to come.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
35"H x 83"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 74"SW × 22"SD × 25"AH
- Optional contrasting welt
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Loose-pillow back cushions
- Reversible plush seat cushions (feather and extra-firm luxury cushions are also available)
- Cushion-ledge construction keeps the back cushions from sliding behind the seat cushions.
- Two box and two square accent pillows with zipper closures and feather filling (custom options are available)
- Florentine wood finish (all wood finish options are available)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.