The Hybrid 1200 king mattress and base set includes a 12-inch mattress and a power base with adjustable head, a combination that gives you endless possibilities for restful sleep. Feel the support of a traditional coil mattress as it contours comfortably to your body. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. The adjustable base smoothly raises your upper body so you can sit up in bed or sleep in a partially inclined position (helpful for people who snore or experience acid reflux). Convenient USB charging is available in the remote control for connecting electronic devices. Plus, this mattress arrives in a box for quick, easy setup. Just remove the plastic wrap and unroll.
- Includes king hybrid mattress and adjustable power base
- Comfort level: firm
- 2" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support; 2" high-density cushion firm foam; 0.75" high-density base foam
- 8" power-packed wrapped coil system; 805 individual coils
- CertiPUR-US certified foam
- 10-year non-prorated mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base has adjustable head
- Wired remote control includes USB charging
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.