This budget-friendly firm queen mattress and adjustable base set offers a comfortable night's sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of this mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. Quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. By pairing the mattress with the power base's adjustable head and foot positioning, you can get the sleep you've always dreamed of. Adjust the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable rest. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes queen mattress and queen adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with polyester knit quilt cover; poly-foam support
- Mattress features high-quality coils for consistent support and proper balance; 1" high density support foam delivers edge-to-edge support
- Mattress is hypoallergenic
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 1-year limited warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Mattress meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Base features adjustable head and foot; wireless backlight remote control; 2 USB power ports; all steel frame; quick setup; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.