Enjoy endless possibilities for restful sleep with this California king memory foam mattress and adjustable base set. Soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides plentiful support and pressure relief of your body's major pressure points. You can also sleep better than ever as you rise to new heights-and get a head and foot massage-with the adjustable power base. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two USB ports are available for connecting electronics-what a plus for convenience.
- Includes California king mattress and California king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 10" profile height; 1.5" memory foam; 8.5" firm support foam; premium stretch knit cover
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head and foot; head and foot massage
- Base with wireless backlight remote control; 2 memory programmable positions; 2 USB power ports; under bed lighting; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece California King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.