With the Hybrid 1200 California king mattress and adjustable base set, you have endless possibilities for restful sleep. Feel the support of a truly traditional coil mattress which contours to your body for a comforting feel. High-density foam provides the firmness you love. Gel memory foam provides restorative support for your lower back. You can also sleep better than ever as you rise to new heights, and get a head and foot massage, with the adjustable power base. With the touch of a button on the wireless remote control, position the mattress to eliminate pressure points for a comfortable sleep. Two convenient USB ports are available for connecting electronics.
- Includes California king hybrid mattress and California king adjustable base
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 2" high-density gel memory foam lumbar support; 2" high-density cushion firm foam; 0.75" high-density base foam
- Mattress features 8" power packed wrapped coil system; 680 individual power packed wrapped coils
- State recycling fee may apply
- Mattress has 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Base with all steel frame; low-profile, foldable design; adjustable legs
- Adjustable legs allow full height to zero clearance. Compatible with most bed frames; be sure to check your frame's dimensions and weight capacities
- Base features adjustable head and foot; head and foot massage; 2 memory programmable positions; 2 USB power ports; under bed lighting; wireless backlight remote control; compatible with MotoSleep app
- Base has 3-year non-prorated warranty
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Adjustable Base
||2-Piece California King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.