This budget-friendly 6-inch firm queen mattress and foundation set offers a comfortable night's sleep at a comfortably affordable price. At the core of the mattress: 13.5-gauge tempered Bonnell steel coils that provide maximum support for a sound sleep. Quality foam and quilted polyester fabric add an enhanced level of comfort. The mattress riser is an all-in-one support system that takes the place of an ordinary bed frame and box spring. The metal unit sets up quickly, without using any tools, to create a sleep haven with unwavering support. Included brackets attach the riser to a headboard. Even better: The clearance from frame to floor is incredibly spacious and ideal for under bed storage.
- Includes queen mattress and riser
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Mattress with 1" high-density support foam for edge-to-edge support
- Knit quilt cover: polyester
- Poly-foam support
- High-quality Bonnell coils offer consistent support and proper balance
- Mattress ships in a box; please allow 48 hours for your mattress to fully expand after opening
- Meets Federal Flammability Standard CFR1633
- Mattress has 1-year limited warranty
- Riser has sturdy metal frame; easy to transport
- Assembly required; sets up quickly (no tools needed); headboard brackets included
- 12 support legs for increased support and weight distribution
- No foundation/box spring required
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece Queen Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.