This plush king mattress and foundation set is just the right combination for perfect sleep. The luxurious mattress provides the ideal balance of comfort and support, thanks to five levels of high-density foam (including plush pressure-relieving foam and gel memory foam for temperature regulation). Rest assured, a power-packed wrapped steel unit offers reinforced structural support where you need it most, while 13-gauge wrapped coils provide edge support so you can stretch out comfortably and enjoy a more supportive sitting surface. The foundation has a unique shippable design that is a perfect alternative to the standard box spring. Featuring a sturdy metal frame with rounded corners for safety, this is the last foundation you'll ever need. Now you can have the support and comfort of a box spring without having to leave your house.
- Includes king mattress and foundation
- Comfort level: plush
- 14" profile
- 0.75" high-density quilt foam; 2" high-density plush zoned sculpted pressure relief foam; 2" high-density plush upholstery grade body foam; 0.5" high-density 3 lb. gel memory foam lumbar support; 1" high-density base foam
- Ashley edge "steel encased"; 2 perimeter rows of 13-gauge wrapped coils for edge support; power-packed wrapped coil unit
- 10-year limited mattress warranty
- State recycling fee may apply
- Foundation has metal frame, metal inside supports, slats, removable cover and hardware; rounded corners for safety
- Assembly required; all parts, tools and instructions are packed into one compact box that ships straight to your door
|Alternate Package Name
||Mattress with Foundation
||2-Piece King Mattress Package
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.