Effortlessly blending mid-century design with today's fashion, this sofa is a standout piece. Tapered accent legs set a sturdy and confident demeanor. Casual, soft upholstery with in vogue neutral gray tone is easy on the eyes and hands. Mod cushion with bench-like seating is extra thick for extended comfort. And with metallic yarns in contemporary pillows, this sofa is gleaming with style.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Reversible loose back and attached seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- 2 toss pillows included
- Pillows with soft polyfill
- Polyester/nylon/cotton upholstery; polyester pillows
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||83''W x 39''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.